Sunday, June 30, 2024

Bullring - Birmingham Brass Band



 

This record was featured on the blog in its early days, I am not sure if was ever reloaded after the demise of  DivShare, quite a few tracks were never reinstated. I was playing a Carter Lewis CD - My World Fell Down, I noted that it had a demo track of Birmingham Brass Band, the Carter Lewis version is a demo and was never released as a single.    

This week saw another visit to Epsom Hospital with another infection, this time I was in and out within the hour and I have a referral to St Hellier Hospital in Carshalton, Transport For London have started running a bus from Epsom to St. Hellier Hospital, an oddity Epsom is in Zone six for busses but not for trains.               

(20) THE BULLRING - BIRMINGHAM BRASS BAND - YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment