Sunday, August 30, 2026

Arnold Stang - Where Ya' Calling From Charlie


I came across this record in my early days of collecting, it was about 3 years ago that I saw a second copy of this record at a boot sale.

Last Sunday I had a minor accident causing a split thumb, a visit to Casualty at Epsom Hospital the department was very busy almost no seats a notice said 2-3 hours waiting time after I had waited about 3 hours I was called, they took an X-Ray of the thumb no damage to the bone so I did not need to see a Doctor and was treated by a Nurse Practitioner the cut was cleaned out and I ended up having 5 stitches and was in there for just over 4 hours.

Tomorrow is the last Bank Holiday Boot Sale of the year, the weather forecast shows heavy rain today and fine on Monday, Hook Road Arena has a clay base so is prone to flooding, I will play it by ear and not be too upset if it is cancelled.


No comments:

Post a Comment