Monday, August 31, 2026

Bank Holiday Boot Sale

 


I got to the Boot Sale at about 07.10 sellers were still ariving, when I left the empty area had been mostly filled with sellers. In the past the main feild would be full with a sizeable  number of cars in the disabled car parking area and more sellers in the main carpark.



I paid the £2 early (before 08.30) admission there were very few records, lots of cloths, toys, household items, tools etc., I brought one record and only because they had put aside for me, I could have left it and picked it up when I next pick up my next batch of records in October/November, the record dealer puts aside records that are my style (Obscure, novelty, unknown or just plain crap) and when the pile gets to about a hundred we meet in one of the local pubs and I buy the records I want. I got to the Boot Sale at about 07.10 sellers were still arriving, when I left the empty area had been mostly filled with sellers.Spending only £3 it was one of the cheapest for some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment