Sunday, September 13, 2026

Harvey Smith - True Love


The 'A' side of Harvey Smiths 1975 record, I came across a number of copies of this record for a couple of years then it disappeared from Boot Sales, I have not come across a copy of this record for some time.

At  the last Boot Sale I got a copy of a record by Annette, latter on Bank Holiday Monday another Blog 'Sixties Beat' posted three LPs by Annette that included both the tracks on the single, then later another Blog 'I Am The Noise In Your Head' posted the Annette Single complete with picture sleeve, the next day I got an email from Bim Bam Records announcing the new releases amongst the CD's being released were 3 LPs by Annette being released on CD for the first time, the copy of the single I acquired had been sold in the USA for $20 at some point before reaching the UK

The Blogger site is playing up and not showing new posts.

HARVEY SMITH - 'Trsue Love' - 1975 45rpm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment